amazon-redshiftHow do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
The YEAR function in Amazon Redshift is used to extract the year from a date value. It takes a single parameter, which is a date value, and returns an integer value for the year.
This example code takes the date value '2020-08-21' and returns the integer value for the year, which is 2020.
SELECT: This keyword is used to retrieve data from the database.
YEAR: This is the function used to extract the year from a date value.
'2020-08-21': This is the date value that is passed as the parameter to the YEAR function.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with read replicas?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift UNION to combine data from multiple tables?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with Multi-AZ for high availability?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift to store and process unstructured data?
- How do I use the NOW() function in Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift window functions?
- How do I generate a series in Amazon Redshift?
See more codes...