amazon-redshiftHow do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
The YEAR function in Amazon Redshift is used to extract the year from a date value. It takes a single parameter, which is a date value, and returns an integer value for the year.
This example code takes the date value '2020-08-21' and returns the integer value for the year, which is 2020.
SELECT: This keyword is used to retrieve data from the database.
YEAR: This is the function used to extract the year from a date value.
'2020-08-21': This is the date value that is passed as the parameter to the YEAR function.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I calculate the serverless pricing for Amazon Redshift?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift UNION to combine data from multiple tables?
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift RSQL to query data?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift's UNLOAD command?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift and Power BI together to create data visualizations?
- How do I open the Amazon Redshift port?
- How do I connect to Amazon Redshift using PHP?
See more codes...