backbone.jsHow do I set the URL root in Backbone.js?
To set the URL root in Backbone.js, you can use the
root property of the
Backbone.History object. This allows you to set the root URL for all subsequent requests.
Backbone.history.root = "/my/app/";
This will set the root URL for all subsequent requests to
The parts of this code are as follows:
rootproperty of the
/my/app/: The URL you are setting as the root URL for all subsequent requests.
More of Backbone.js
- How can I create a WordPress website using Backbone.js?
- ¿Cuáles son las ventajas y desventajas de usar Backbone.js para el desarrollo de software?
- How can I decide between using Backbone.js or React.js for my software development project?
- How do I create a Backbone.js tutorial?
- How can I iterate over a collection in Backbone.js?
- "How can I tell if Backbone.js is still relevant?"
- How do I create a view in Backbone.js?
- How do I use the Backbone.js router to create a single-page application?
- How do Backbone.js and jQuery differ in their usage for software development?
- How can I use Backbone.js to create a web application according to Javatpoint tutorials?
See more codes...