How do I install Backbone.js using npm? // plain
To install Backbone.js using npm, you need to run the following command in your terminal:
npm install backbone
This command will install the latest version of Backbone.js and all its dependencies.
The code consists of the following parts:
npm: the command to run the npm package manager
install: the command to install a package
backbone: the name of the package to install
Once the command is run, you should see the following output:
+ [email protected] added 1 package from 1 contributor in 0.921s
This confirms that Backbone.js has been successfully installed.
For more information on how to install packages using npm, please refer to the npm documentation.
More of Backbone.js
- How do I create a form submit using Backbone.js?
- How can I use backbone.js to implement zoom functionality?
- How can I use Backbone.js to wait for a fetch request to complete?
- How can I create a WordPress website using Backbone.js?
- How can I use Backbone.js with React to build a web application?
- How do I use backbone.js to zip a file?
- ¿Cuáles son las ventajas y desventajas de usar Backbone.js para el desarrollo de software?
- How can I use Backbone.js with W3Schools?
- How can I use Backbone.js to customize a WordPress website?
- How do I use Backbone.js to create a wiki?
See more codes...