certbotGet wildcard certificate
certbot certonly -d *.example.comctrl + c
issue certificate without any further steps
specify domain (wildcard in our case) to issue certificate for
More of Certbot
- How to create certificate for multiple domains
- List all domains (certificates) created by Certbot
- Create standalone certificate
- Use Certbot without email
- Creating SSL certificate for Nginx
- How to force certificates renew
- Install Certbot Apache plugin on Ubuntu.
- How to delete certificate
- Certbot crontab for automatic certificate renewals
- Creating SSL certificate for Apache
See more codes...