chrome-extensionHow to fetch data in content script
fetch('https://example.org/some') .then(response => response.text()) .then(response => console.log(response))ctrl + c
sample url to fetch data from
let's assume we're fetching text data
do something with response
More of Chrome Extension
- How to access page variables
- Block specific requests by URL
- Get cookie value
- Inject HTML into page
- How to intercept HTTP request
- How to play sound
- How to simulate mouse over event on a page
- Load content script for all pages
- How to add jQuery support to content script in Chrome extension.
See more codes...