cli-sedHow do I use a golf club with the command line interface (CLI) sed program?
sed command line interface (CLI) program is a powerful text-processing utility that can be used to manipulate text files. It can be used to search and replace text, delete lines, and extract text from files.
sed to manipulate a golf club file, the following command can be used:
sed 's/golf/club/g' golf.txt
This command will search for the word
golf in the file
golf.txt and replace it with
The following parts are included in the command above:
sed- the command line program used to manipulate text
s/golf/club/g- the search and replace command, where
golfis the text to be searched for and
clubis the text to be replaced
golf.txt- the file that will be manipulated
The output of the command above will be the contents of
golf.txt with all occurrences of
golf replaced with
For more information on the
sed command, please see the following links:
More of Cli Sed
- How can I use the 'sed' command line utility to add quotes around a string?
- How do I use the CLI to configure Zabbix?
- How can I use the command line to compress and edit files with sed and zip?
- How can I use the command line to edit text using Qt?
- How can I use SED in a Windows command line interface?
- How can I set up the Xcode command line interface?
- How do I use sed to add quotes around a string in a command line interface?
- How do I use the command line to compress a file using SED and ZIP?
- How can I use sed in a command line interface?
- How do I use the command line to edit text using sed?
See more codes...