elasticsearchHow can I configure an Elasticsearch Prometheus exporter?
The Elasticsearch Prometheus exporter is a tool used to monitor the performance of an Elasticsearch cluster. It can be configured by following these steps:
Download the Prometheus exporter from GitHub.
Extract the files and run the binary
elasticsearch_exporterwith the appropriate flags. For example:
./elasticsearch_exporter --es.uri http://localhost:9200
This will start the exporter and listen on port 9114.
Create a Prometheus configuration file (e.g.
prometheus.yml) and add the exporter as a target. For example:
scrape_configs: - job_name: 'elasticsearch_exporter' scrape_interval: 5s static_configs: - targets: ['localhost:9114']
- Start Prometheus with the configuration file. For example:
The exporter will now be scraped by Prometheus and the metrics will be available in the Prometheus UI.
Additionally, the metrics can be used to create alerts and dashboards in Grafana.
More of Elasticsearch
- How do I configure xpack.security.authc.realms in Elasticsearch?
- How can I use Yandex Mirror to access Elasticsearch data?
- How can I use the Russian Analyzer in Elasticsearch?
- How do I configure the XMX setting for Elasticsearch?
- How can I use elasticsearch to manage transactions?
- How can I use Elasticsearch with Zammad?
- How can I use Elasticsearch and Hunspell to add Russian language support to my software?
- How do I use Elasticsearch with ZGC?
- How can I use Elasticsearch and Zabbix together for software development?
See more codes...