findDelete all empty subdiretories
find /home/usr/ -type d -empty -deletectrl + c
Base path to search.
Search only directories.
Only list empty directories.
Delete directories found.
More of Find
- Find files newer than 30 seconds
- Find files older than 30 seconds
- Find files newer than 30 minutes
- Find files older than 30 minutes
- Change directory and all dependencies permissions
- How to find files with specific size
- Search for files and directories and remove them
- Find certain files and remove them
- Search for files not matching specific pattern
- Search for files matching multiple patterns
See more codes...