mariadbHow to change wait_timeout in Mariadb?
wait_timeout variable in MariaDB can be changed by setting the
wait_timeout variable in the
my.cnf configuration file.
This will set the
wait_timeout variable to 60 seconds.
[mysqld]- This is the section of the configuration file where the
wait_timeoutvariable should be set.
wait_timeout=60- This is the line that sets the
wait_timeoutvariable to 60 seconds.
More of Mariadb
- What type to use for a year in Mariadb?
- How to use window functions in Mariadb?
- Mariadb partitioning example
- How to use variables in Mariadb?
- How to check version of Mariadb?
- How to use UUID in Mariadb?
- How to list users in Mariadb?
- How to install Mariadb on Ubuntu?
- How to install Mariadb on Kali linux?
- How to get current year in Mariadb?
See more codes...