postgresqlHow can I integrate PostgreSQL with Yii2?
PostgreSQL can be integrated with Yii2 by using the PostgreSQL Extension for Yii2. This extension provides a PostgreSQL database driver and schema migration tool for Yii2 applications. To use the extension, first install it using Composer:
composer require yiisoft/yii2-postgres
Once the extension is installed, you can configure the database connection in the application configuration file:
'components' => [ 'db' => [ 'class' => 'yii\db\Connection', 'dsn' => 'pgsql:host=localhost;dbname=mydatabase', 'username' => 'myuser', 'password' => 'mypassword', ], // ... ],
yiisoft/yii2-postgres- The PostgreSQL Extension for Yii2.
yii\db\Connection- The class that represents the database connection.
pgsql:host=localhost;dbname=mydatabase- The DSN (Data Source Name) used to connect to the database.
myuser- The username used to connect to the database.
mypassword- The password used to connect to the database.
For more information, see the PostgreSQL Extension for Yii2 documentation.
More of Postgresql
- How can I use PostgreSQL and ZFS snapshots together?
- How can I set a PostgreSQL interval to zero?
- How do I use PostgreSQL and ZFS together?
- How can Zalando use PostgreSQL to improve its software development?
- How do I use PostgreSQL ZonedDateTime to store date and time information?
- How can I use PostgreSQL with Zabbix?
- How can I use PostgreSQL with YAML?
- How can I use PostgreSQL on the Yandex Cloud platform?
- How can I troubleshoot zero damaged pages in PostgreSQL?
See more codes...