postgresqlHow can I use PostgreSQL on the Yandex Cloud platform?
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It is available on the Yandex Cloud platform, allowing you to easily deploy and manage PostgreSQL databases in the cloud.
To use PostgreSQL on the Yandex Cloud platform, you will need to create a Yandex.Cloud account and deploy a PostgreSQL server instance. Here is an example of how to do this using the Yandex.Cloud CLI:
# Create a Yandex.Cloud account yc init # Create a PostgreSQL server instance yc managed-postgresql create --name <instance-name> --memory 8 --disk-size 10
Once the instance is created, you can connect to it using the
yc managed-postgresql client command.
# Connect to the instance yc managed-postgresql client --name <instance-name>
You can also use the Yandex.Cloud console to manage and configure your PostgreSQL instance.
For more information on using PostgreSQL on the Yandex Cloud platform, please refer to the Yandex.Cloud documentation.
More of Postgresql
- How can I set a PostgreSQL interval to zero?
- How do I use PostgreSQL and ZFS together?
- How can I monitor PostgreSQL performance using Zabbix?
- How can I integrate PostgreSQL with Yii2?
- How do I use PostgreSQL's XMLTABLE to parse XML data?
- How do I parse XML data using PostgreSQL?
- How can I use PostgreSQL's "zero if null" feature?
- How do I use PostgreSQL's XMIN and XMAX features?
- How can I troubleshoot zero damaged pages in PostgreSQL?
- How do I use PostgreSQL ZonedDateTime to store date and time information?
See more codes...