predisHow do I use yum to install php-redis?
To use yum to install php-redis, you must first make sure that you have the appropriate repositories installed.
You can then use the following command:
sudo yum install php-redis
This will install the php-redis module and any other dependencies it requires.
Once the installation is complete, you can verify it by running the following command:
php -m | grep redis
This command should output something like the following:
This indicates that the php-redis module is installed and ready to use.
Here is a breakdown of the code used:
sudo yum install php-redis- This command is used to install the php-redis module.
php -m | grep redis- This command is used to verify that the php-redis module is installed.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
More of Predis
- How can I use PHP and Redis to retrieve a range of values from a sorted set?
- How can I use the zscan command in PHP with Redis?
- How do I install PHP, Redis, and XAMPP?
- How do I install and configure a PHP Redis DLL on a Windows machine?
- How can I use Predis with a cluster in PHP?
- How do I use HSCAN to retrieve data from Redis with PHP?
- How can I use PHP to increment values in Redis using ZINCRBY?
- How do I install PHP Redis on Ubuntu 20.04?
- How can I use PHP and Redis to retrieve data from a sorted set using ZRANGEBYSCORE?
- How do I use the PHP Redis zrevrange command?
See more codes...