reactjsHow do I zip multiple files using ReactJS?
Zipping multiple files using ReactJS is a fairly simple task. The following example code block demonstrates how to do so using the
import zipItUp from 'zip-it-up' const files = [ 'file1.txt', 'file2.txt', 'file3.txt' ] zipItUp(files, 'myZipFile.zip')
This will create a zip file named
myZipFile.zip containing all three files.
The code above is composed of the following parts:
- Importing the
- Creating an array of files to be zipped.
- Calling the
zipItUpfunction with the files array and the desired zip file name.
For more information about zipping files using ReactJS, see the following links:
More of Reactjs
- How do I set the z-index of a ReactJS component?
- How do I set the z-index of an element in React.js?
- How can I use ReactJS and ZeroMQ together to create a distributed application?
- How can I use zxcvbn in a ReactJS project?
- How do I create a zip file using ReactJS?
- How can I convert an XLSX file to JSON using ReactJS?
- How do I zoom in and out of an image using ReactJS?
- How can I use ReactJS to zoom in and out of elements on a page?
- How can I use ReactJS Zustand to manage state in my application?
See more codes...