sphinxsearchHow do I configure SphinxSearch to ignore certain stop words?
In order to configure SphinxSearch to ignore certain stop words, you must first define the stop words in a text file. This text file must be located in the
data/ directory of the SphinxSearch installation.
For example, if your stop words are
an, you can create a text file called
stopwords.txt with the following content:
the a an
Then, you must add the following line to the SphinxSearch configuration file (
stopwords = data/stopwords.txt
Once the configuration is complete, you must restart the SphinxSearch daemon for the changes to take effect.
The following parts are involved in configuring SphinxSearch to ignore certain stop words:
- Create a text file containing the stop words to be ignored.
- Place the text file in the
data/directory of the SphinxSearch installation.
- Add the
stopwordsdirective to the SphinxSearch configuration file.
- Restart the SphinxSearch daemon.
More of Sphinxsearch
- How can I use SphinxSearch and Zabbix together to monitor my system?
- How do I integrate Sphinxsearch with Yii2?
- How do I configure SphinxSearch using YAML?
- How do Sphinx Search and Lucene compare in terms of performance and features?
- How do I use SphinxSearch with XMLPipe2?
- How do I use Sphinxsearch with Zsh?
- How do I install Sphinxsearch 3 on Ubuntu?
- How can I install and configure Sphinxsearch on Debian 11?
- How can I use Sphinx Search to generate word forms?
See more codes...