sphinxsearchHow do I configure SphinxSearch using YAML?
Configuring SphinxSearch using YAML is a simple process. The following example code block shows a basic configuration:
index: name: product_index type: sphinx source: product path: db/sphinx/product_index
This code block defines an index named
product_index of type
sphinx that will be sourced from the
product table and stored in the
The following list explains the parts of the code block:
index: the root element of the configuration
name: the name of the index
type: the type of index (in this case,
source: the source table for the index
path: the directory where the index will be stored
For more information about configuring SphinxSearch using YAML, see the official documentation.
More of Sphinxsearch
- How can I use SphinxSearch and Zabbix together to monitor my system?
- How do I use Sphinxsearch with Zsh?
- How do I integrate Sphinxsearch with Yii2?
- How do I configure SphinxSearch to ignore certain stop words?
- How can I use Sphinx Search to generate word forms?
- How do Sphinx Search and Lucene compare in terms of performance and features?
- How can I use Sphinx Search to create a wiki?
- How do I use SphinxSearch with XMLPipe2?
- How can I use Sphinxsearch with Django?
See more codes...