tesseract-ocrHow do I install Tesseract OCR on Ubuntu?
Install the Tesseract OCR package using apt-get:
sudo apt-get install tesseract-ocr
This will install the Tesseract OCR package, as well as the language packages for English, Spanish, and other languages.
Install the Leptonica library:
sudo apt-get install libleptonica-dev
This library is required for Tesseract OCR to work properly.
Install the Tesseract OCR library:
sudo apt-get install libtesseract-dev
This library is the main Tesseract OCR library, and is necessary for Tesseract OCR to work.
Install the Tesseract OCR language data files:
sudo apt-get install tesseract-ocr-eng
This will install the language data files for English, which is necessary for Tesseract OCR to work properly.
Download and install the Tesseract OCR source code:
wget https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/archive/master.zip unzip master.zip cd tesseract-master ./autogen.sh ./configure make sudo make install
This will download and install the Tesseract OCR source code, which is necessary for Tesseract OCR to work properly.
Verify that Tesseract OCR is installed correctly:
This should output the version of Tesseract OCR that is installed.
Test Tesseract OCR by running it on an image:
tesseract example.png output
This will run Tesseract OCR on the example.png image, and output the results to the output file.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to scan a receipt?
- How can I use tesseract ocr portable to recognize text in images?
- How can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
- How do I set the Windows path for Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Python to get the coordinates of words detected by Tesseract OCR?
- How do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with VBA?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Visual Studio C++?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR in a React Native application?
- How can I integrate Tesseract OCR into a Unity project?
See more codes...