ubuntuUpdate programs and remove unused packages
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y && sudo apt-get autoremove -yctrl + c
Super User DO command.
Advanced Packaging Tool.
Resynchronize the package index files from source.
Install the newest versions of packages.
Remove all packages which are already installed and no longer needed.
Automatic answer "yes" to the prompts.
More of Ubuntu
- How to kill process in CLI
- How to change timezone in CLI
- Show hardware info in CLI
- How to extract tar.gz in CLI
- How to use ipcalc with IP address
- How to download Youtube video in CLI
- How to change password in CLI for another user
- How to use ipcalc with netmask
- Get current hostname in CLI
See more codes...