amazon-redshiftHow can I transfer data from Amazon Redshift to an Amazon S3 bucket?
You can transfer data from Amazon Redshift to an Amazon S3 bucket using the
The following example code will copy data from a table in a Redshift cluster to an S3 bucket:
COPY <table_name> FROM 's3://<bucket_name>/<data_file_path>' CREDENTIALS 'aws_access_key_id=<access_key_id>;aws_secret_access_key=<secret_access_key>' DELIMITER '<delimiter_character>' IGNOREHEADER 1
<table_name>: The name of the table in the Redshift cluster.
<bucket_name>: The name of the S3 bucket.
<data_file_path>: The path to the data file within the S3 bucket.
<access_key_id>: The AWS access key ID associated with the S3 bucket.
<secret_access_key>: The AWS secret access key associated with the S3 bucket.
<delimiter_character>: The delimiter character used in the data file.
For more information about the
COPY command, please refer to the Amazon Redshift documentation.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I convert an Amazon Redshift timestamp to a date?
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with read replicas?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift RSQL to query data?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift window functions?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift UNION to combine data from multiple tables?
- How do I connect to Amazon Redshift using PHP?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift and Power BI together to create data visualizations?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift with YouTube?
See more codes...