amazon-redshiftHow do I connect to Amazon Redshift using DBeaver?
- First, install DBeaver and open it.
- Go to Database > New Connection.
- Select Amazon Redshift from the list of Database Drivers.
- Enter the connection information, such as host, port, username and password.
- Click Test Connection to make sure the connection is successful.
- Click OK to save the connection.
- You can now connect to Amazon Redshift using DBeaver.
$ psql -h <host> -p <port> -U <username> -d <database_name>
psql (9.4.5, server 8.0.2) SSL connection (cipher: ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384, bits: 256) Type "help" for help. <database_name>=#
psql: the PostgreSQL command line interface
-h <host>: the hostname or IP address of the server
-p <port>: the port number of the server
-U <username>: the username for the server
-d <database_name>: the name of the database to connect to
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I convert an Amazon Redshift timestamp to a date?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with read replicas?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with Multi-AZ for high availability?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How do I replace a table in Amazon Redshift?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift to store and process unstructured data?
- How do I use regular expressions with Amazon Redshift?
See more codes...