amazon-redshiftHow do I delete an Amazon Redshift cluster?
To delete an Amazon Redshift cluster, you must first delete any existing snapshots and then delete the cluster itself.
- Delete any existing snapshots:
aws redshift delete-cluster-snapshot --snapshot-identifier <snapshot-identifier>
The output will be a JSON response confirming the deletion of the snapshot.
- Delete the cluster itself:
aws redshift delete-cluster --cluster-identifier <cluster-identifier>
The output will be a JSON response confirming the deletion of the cluster.
Once both of these steps have been completed, the Amazon Redshift cluster will be deleted.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I convert an Amazon Redshift timestamp to a date?
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with Multi-AZ for high availability?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with read replicas?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift RSQL to query data?
- How do I replace a table in Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use the NOW() function in Amazon Redshift?
See more codes...