amazon-redshiftHow do I download the Amazon Redshift JDBC driver?
- Go to the Amazon Redshift JDBC Driver Download page.
- Click the link for the latest version of the driver.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Unzip the driver file.
- You should find a file named
- To add the driver to your CLASSPATH, add the following line to your
- After adding the line to your
.bash_profile, run the following command to apply the change:
RedshiftJDBC42-no-awssdk.jar: The driver file for Amazon Redshift
.bash_profile: A file that contains environment settings for your shell
CLASSPATH: An environment variable that tells the Java Virtual Machine where to look for class files
source: A command that reads and executes commands from a file
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I convert an Amazon Redshift timestamp to a date?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with read replicas?
- How do I set up Amazon RDS with Multi-AZ for high availability?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How do I replace a table in Amazon Redshift?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift to store and process unstructured data?
- How do I use regular expressions with Amazon Redshift?
See more codes...