amazon-redshiftHow do I use the GETDATE function in Amazon Redshift?
The GETDATE function can be used in Amazon Redshift to return the current date and time. It takes no parameters and always returns the same value for each user session.
The code consists of:
SELECT: This keyword is used to indicate that a query is to be executed.
GETDATE(): This is the function that returns the current date and time.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use the NOW() function in Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift to store and query NoSQL data?
- How do I create a table in Amazon RDS?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift and Power BI together to create data visualizations?
- How can I use the Amazon Redshift Java SDK?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift with YouTube?
- How do I use the CASE WHEN statement in Amazon Redshift?
See more codes...