amazon-redshiftHow do I use the NOW() function in Amazon Redshift?
The NOW() function in Amazon Redshift is used to return the current timestamp as a timestamp with time zone. It takes no arguments and can be used in a SELECT statement, as shown in the example below:
The output of the above statement would be the current timestamp with time zone, for example
The parts of the code are:
SELECT: This is the keyword used to select the data from the table.
NOW(): This is the function used to return the current timestamp with time zone.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How can I transfer data from Amazon Redshift to an Amazon S3 bucket?
- How do I use regular expressions with Amazon Redshift?
- How can I monitor Amazon RDS using Zabbix?
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How do I replace a table in Amazon Redshift?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How do I convert an Amazon Redshift timestamp to a date?
- How do I use the CASE WHEN statement in Amazon Redshift?
- How do I find the hostname for my Amazon Redshift cluster?
See more codes...