angularjsHow can I use AngularJS and Bootstrap together to create a web application?
AngularJS and Bootstrap can be used together to create a web application. The following example code shows a simple AngularJS application that uses Bootstrap components:
<html> <head> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.9/angular.min.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css"> </head> <body ng-app=""> <div class="container"> <h1>My Web App</h1> </div> </body> </html>
This code will create a simple webpage with a Bootstrap container and an H1 element.
<script>tag to include the AngularJS library from a CDN
<link>tag to include the Bootstrap library from a CDN
ng-appattribute to initialize the AngularJS application
class="container"to create a Bootstrap container
<h1>element to display a heading
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use the YouTube API with Angular?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
See more codes...