angularjsHow can I use AngularJS JQLite to manipulate the DOM?
JQLite is a subset of jQuery that is included in AngularJS and provides limited DOM manipulation functions for AngularJS applications. It can be used to perform basic DOM manipulation tasks like selecting elements, adding and removing elements, and handling events.
// Select element with id "myElement" var element = angular.element(document.getElementById('myElement')); // Add a class to the element element.addClass('myClass'); // Remove the element element.remove();
The example code selects an element with an id of
myElement, adds a class called
myClass and then removes the element from the DOM.
angular.element(document.getElementById('myElement'))- This line selects the element with the id of
document.getElementById()method and wraps it in an AngularJS element object.
element.addClass('myClass')- This line adds the class
myClassto the selected element.
element.remove()- This line removes the element from the DOM.
More of Angularjs
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use ui-select in AngularJS?
- How can I use the YouTube API with Angular?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
See more codes...