angularjsHow do I create a popover using AngularJS?
Creating a popover using AngularJS requires the use of the Angular UI Bootstrap library. This library provides a directive called
uib-popover that can be used to create a popover.
Here is an example of how to use the
<button type="button" uib-popover="Popover Text" popover-title="Popover Title">Popover Button</button>
When the button is clicked, the popover will appear with the title "Popover Title" and the text "Popover Text".
uib-popover directive has several parameters that can be used to customize the popover. These parameters include
For example, the
popover-trigger parameter specifies the event that will trigger the popover. The following code snippet sets the trigger to
<button type="button" uib-popover="Popover Text" popover-title="Popover Title" popover-trigger="mouseenter">Popover Button</button>
Now when the mouse cursor enters the button, the popover will appear.
For more information on using the
uib-popover directive, please refer to the Angular UI Bootstrap Popover documentation.
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use the YouTube API with Angular?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
See more codes...