angularjsHow do I use AngularJS to get a cookie?
To use AngularJS to get a cookie, use the
$cookies service. This service provides a key-value based API for reading and writing cookies.
// Get a cookie var cookie = $cookies.get('cookieName'); console.log(cookie);
The code above uses the
$cookies.get() method to get a cookie with the name
cookieName and stores the value in the
cookie variable. The value of the cookie is then logged to the console.
$cookies service also provides the following methods:
$cookies.put(key, value): sets a cookie with the given key and value
$cookies.remove(key): removes a cookie with the given key
$cookies.getObject(key): gets an object from a cookie with the given key
$cookies.putObject(key, value): sets an object in a cookie with the given key and value
For more information, see the AngularJS $cookies service documentation.
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in on an image?
See more codes...