angularjsHow do I use the ui-sref in AngularJS?
The ui-sref directive in AngularJS is used to create a link to a state in the application's UI-Router. It is an alternative to using the
<a href> HTML element.
Here is an example of using
<a ui-sref="stateName">Link Text</a>
This will create a link to the state named
stateName with link text of
The parts of the
ui-sref directive are as follows:
ui-sref: This is the directive name.
stateName: This is the name of the state that the link will point to.
Link Text: This is the text that will be displayed in the link.
Here are some relevant links for further reading:
More of Angularjs
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How can I use an AngularJS XSS cheat sheet to protect my website from malicious attacks?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
See more codes...