angularjsHow do you use $state.go in AngularJS UI-Router?
$state.go is a method used in AngularJS UI-Router to transition to a new state. It can be used to redirect a user from one view to another. It takes two parameters:
- state: This is the name of the state that you want to transition to.
- params: This is an optional parameter that can be used to pass parameters to the new state.
This code would transition the user to the
home state, and pass the parameter
id with the value of
More of Angularjs
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How can I create an editable AngularJS application?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
See more codes...