angularjsWhat are some common AngularJS questions asked in job interviews?
What are the advantages of using AngularJS? AngularJS has several advantages, including:
- Easy to use and maintain due to its declarative syntax
- Ability to create reusable components and services
- Improved performance due to its two-way data binding
- Ability to test applications with end-to-end (E2E) testing tools
- AngularJS is a full-featured framework with a lot of built-in features, while React is a library that is used to create components.
- AngularJS uses two-way data binding, while React uses one-way data binding.
What is the difference between a controller and a service in AngularJS? A controller is responsible for handling user interactions and updating the view accordingly. It is typically used to define the behavior of the application. A service is a reusable piece of code that can be used to perform common tasks such as making HTTP requests or manipulating data.
What is the difference between a factory and a provider in AngularJS? A factory is a function that is used to create an object or value that can be reused throughout the application. A provider is used to create services that can be used by other components in the application.
What is the purpose of the ng-model directive in AngularJS? The ng-model directive is used to create two-way data binding between the view and the model. It is used to bind an HTML element to a model property, so that when the value of the element changes, the value of the model property is also updated.
What is the purpose of the $scope variable in AngularJS? The $scope variable is used to store data that can be used by other components in the application. It is used to pass data between controllers and views, and can also be used to access global variables.
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in on an image?
See more codes...