backbone.jsHow do I remove a model attribute using Backbone.js?
To remove a model attribute using Backbone.js, you can use the
unset() method. This method takes a single parameter, which is the attribute name to be removed from the model instance.
For example, if you have a model instance with the attributes
age, you can remove the
name attribute with the following code:
This will remove the
name attribute from the model instance.
model- a model instance
unset()- a method of the model instance that takes a single parameter, which is the attribute name to be removed
'name'- the attribute name to be removed
More of Backbone.js
- ¿Cuáles son las ventajas y desventajas de usar Backbone.js para el desarrollo de software?
- How can I use Backbone.js to create a Zabbix monitoring system?
- How do I use backbone.js to zip a file?
- How can I use backbone.js to implement zoom functionality?
- How can I create a WordPress website using Backbone.js?
- How can I use Backbone.js to wait for a fetch request to complete?
- How can I use Backbone.js and Fresco Play to create a hands-on learning experience?
- How can I use Backbone.js with W3Schools?
- How can I use Backbone.js to customize a WordPress website?
- How can I use Backbone.js with React to build a web application?
See more codes...