certbotHow to manually renew certificates
certbot renewctrl + c
renew command will update all current certificates
More of Certbot
- How to create certificate for multiple domains
- How to delete certificate
- How to force certificates renew
- Create standalone certificate
- Install Certbot Apache plugin on Ubuntu.
- Use Certbot without email
- List all domains (certificates) created by Certbot
- Creating SSL certificate for Nginx
- Creating SSL certificate for Apache
- Get wildcard certificate
See more codes...