chrome-extensionDebug background script using console.log()
console.log('test');ctrl + c
standard console.log works fine in background scripts
example text to log
More of Chrome Extension
- Get active tab ID
- How to add jQuery support to content script in Chrome extension.
- How to do a POST request
- How to execute content script after page content is loaded
- How to simulate keypress/keyup/keydown event on a page
- How to listen for button click in popup script
- How to fetch data in content script
- How to simulate mouse over event on a page
- Manifest V3 example for Chrome extension.
- How to access page variables
See more codes...