chrome-extensionHow to find folder where Google Chrome extensions are stored.
chrome://version/ctrl + c
will open page with system information. There is an Extensions folder in a Profile Path folder.
More of Chrome Extension
- How to execute content script after page content is loaded
- Get active tab ID
- How to add jQuery support to content script in Chrome extension.
- Get active tab URL
- How to do a POST request
- Manifest V3 example for Chrome extension.
- How to listen for button click in popup script
- How to send message from content script to background script
- How to simulate keypress/keyup/keydown event on a page
- Get cookie value
See more codes...