cli-sedHow can I fix the "cli sed not found" error?
The "cli sed not found" error is usually caused by a missing or incorrect configuration of the
sed command on the command line.
To fix this error, you can try the following steps:
- Check if
sedis installed on your system:
sedis not installed, install it using your system's package manager (e.g.
sedis installed, check if the path to
sedis correctly configured in your
If the path to
sedis not correctly configured, add the path to
Restart your terminal session to apply the changes to your
sedis now working correctly:
sedis still not found, you may need to reinstall
sedor check the permissions of the
For more information, see the following links:
More of Cli Sed
- How can I use SED in a Windows command line interface?
- How can I use sed to manipulate a JSON file from the command line?
- How can I use the command line to compress and edit files with sed and zip?
- How do I use the CLI to configure Zabbix?
- How do I use the command line to compress a file using SED and ZIP?
- How can I set up the Xcode command line interface?
- How can I use CLI sed and Yarn together to develop software?
- How can I use sed in a command line interface?
- How do I use the command line to edit text using sed?
- How can I use a variable with the sed command line tool?
See more codes...