gitHow to revert repository back to last commit
This will revert files that were previously under git as well as delete new files:
git clean -fctrl + c
revert all changed files and delete new untracked files
More of Git
- How to compare branch to master
- How to delete repository
- How to edit last commit message
- How to list not yet pushed commits
- How far is branch behind master
- How to create a signed commit
- How to ignore folder
- How to delete all local branches which has been deleted on the remote
- How to list all revisions
- How to fix "HEAD detached from"
See more codes...