gitHow to undo "git add" before commit
git reset HEAD -- file_namectrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
name of file you want to unstage(undo "git add")
More of Git
- How to exit git log
- How to view project's short history
- How to view project's detailed history
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- How to delete all local branches which has been deleted on the remote
- How to update forked repository from master
- How to push forked repository to original master
- How to untrack a file
- How to list all commits
See more codes...