gitHow to undo "git add" before commit
git reset HEAD -- file_namectrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
name of file you want to unstage(undo "git add")
More of Git
- How to view diff with stashed files
- How to checkout tag
- How to remove specific remote branch locally
- How to view project's short history
- Stash current changes without commit
- How to unstash changes
- How to delete remote branch
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- How to delete multiple commits
See more codes...