gitHow to undo "git add" before commit
git reset HEAD -- file_namectrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
name of file you want to unstage(undo "git add")
More of Git
- How to view project's short history
- How to remove specific remote branch locally
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- Make a new branch with uncommitted changes
- How list all remote branches
- How to undo "git add" on all files before commit
- How to view project's detailed history
- How to update forked repository from master
- How to uncommit last commit but keep changes
See more codes...