gitHow to remove specific remote branch locally
git push origin --delete <branch-name>ctrl + c
specify the action
the name of the branch.
More of Git
- How to delete all local branches which has been deleted on the remote
- How to change remote
- How to rename a branch
- How to create a branch
- How to edit last commit message
- How to delete local branch
- How to view project's detailed history
- How to check git version
- How to undo "git add" on all files before commit
- How to commit all changes
See more codes...