php-symfonyHow to clear the cache in PHP Symfony?
To clear the cache in PHP Symfony, you can use the following command:
php bin/console cache:clear
This command will clear the cache for the current environment. The output of this command will look something like this:
Clearing the cache for the dev environment with debug true [OK] Cache for the "dev" environment (debug=true) was successfully cleared.
The command consists of two parts:
cache:clear: This is the command to clear the cache.
php bin/console: This is the command to run the Symfony console.
You can also clear the cache for a specific environment by adding the
--env option to the command, like this:
php bin/console cache:clear --env=prod
For more information, please refer to the Symfony documentation.
More of Php Symfony
- How to convert an object to an array in PHP Symfony?
- How to use websockets in PHP Symfony?
- How to install Symfony on Windows?
- How to process async tasks in PHP Symfony?
- How to create a model in PHP Symfony?
- How to integrate Vue.js with PHP Symfony?
- How to use Sonata with Symfony and PHP?
- How to force HTTPS in PHP Symfony?
- How to use the Process component in PHP Symfony?
- How to use the validator in PHP Symfony?
See more codes...