phpmailerHow can I configure PHPMailer to work with GoDaddy?
To configure PHPMailer to work with GoDaddy, you need to make sure you have the following:
- A correctly configured SMTP server:
$mail->Host = 'smtp.example.com'; $mail->SMTPAuth = true; $mail->Username = 'username'; $mail->Password = 'password';
- The correct port for the SMTP server:
$mail->Port = 465;
- The correct authentication type:
$mail->SMTPSecure = 'ssl';
- The correct from address:
$mail->From = '[email protected]';
Once you have all of these configured correctly, you can then use PHPMailer to send emails through GoDaddy.
More of Phpmailer
- How do I configure PHPMailer to use TLS 1.2?
- How do I check which version of PHPMailer I'm using?
- How do I configure PHPmailer to use Zoho SMTP?
- How can I use PHPMailer with XAMPP on a localhost?
- How do I set the X-Mailer header using PHPMailer?
- How can I use PHPMailer without SMTP secure?
- How can I use PHPMailer to validate email addresses?
- How do I use PHPMailer to send an HTML email with UTF-8 encoding?
- How can I send a UTF-8 encoded email using PHPMailer?
- How can I resolve the issue of my PHPmailer username and password not being accepted?
See more codes...