phpmailerHow do I determine which version of PHPMailer I'm using?
To determine which version of PHPMailer you are using, you can access the
version property of the PHPMailer class.
$mail = new PHPMailer;
The above code will output the version of PHPMailer that is currently being used.
Alternatively, you can look at the
CHANGELOG.md file provided in the PHPMailer repository. This file contains a list of changes and updates made to the PHPMailer library, including the version number for each release.
More of Phpmailer
- How do I configure PHPmailer to use Zoho SMTP?
- How do I use PHPMailer to send a file?
- How can I use PHPMailer without SMTP secure?
- How can I use PHPMailer with React?
- How do I configure the timeout settings for PHPMailer?
- How can I configure PHPMailer to support Polish characters?
- How can I configure PHPMailer to work with GoDaddy?
- How can I use PHPMailer to send emails through Yandex?
- How can I troubleshoot a failed PHPMailer SMTP connect()?
- How do I get the message ID of a sent email using PHPMailer?
See more codes...