phpmailerHow to use PHPMailer with PHP 7.4?
PHPMailer is a library for sending emails using PHP. It is compatible with PHP 7.4 and can be used to send emails from a website or application.
To use PHPMailer with PHP 7.4, first you need to download the latest version of PHPMailer from Github.
Once you have downloaded the library, you need to include it in your PHP script:
Then, you need to create an instance of the PHPMailer class and set the necessary parameters for sending an email:
$mail = new PHPMailer; $mail->isSMTP(); $mail->Host = 'smtp.example.com'; $mail->SMTPAuth = true; $mail->Username = 'username'; $mail->Password = 'password'; $mail->SMTPSecure = 'tls'; $mail->Port = 587;
Finally, you can add the recipient's address and the email content, and send the email:
$mail->setFrom('[email protected]', 'Sender Name'); $mail->addAddress('[email protected]', 'Recipient Name'); $mail->Subject = 'Email Subject'; $mail->Body = 'This is the email body'; $mail->send();
$mail->send() method will return
true if the email was sent successfully, or
false if there was an error.
More of Phpmailer
- How do I configure PHPMailer to use TLS 1.2?
- How can I use PHPMailer with XAMPP on a localhost?
- How can I set up PHPMailer to use Zimbra SMTP?
- How do I configure PHPmailer to use Zoho SMTP?
- How can I use PHPMailer to send emails with a Yahoo account?
- How do I set the X-Mailer header using PHPMailer?
- How can I use PHPMailer without SMTP secure?
- How can I use PHPMailer to send emails from my WordPress site?
- How do I check which version of PHPMailer I'm using?
- How can I use PHPMailer to validate email addresses?
See more codes...