python-kerasHow do I check which version of Keras I am using in Python?
To check which version of Keras you are using in Python, you can use the following code block:
The output of this code will be the version of Keras you are using. For example, if you are using version 2.2.4, the output will be
The code block above consists of two parts:
import keras: This imports the Keras library into your Python environment.
print(keras.__version__): This prints out the version of Keras you are using.
If you need more information about Keras, you can find it on the Keras website.
More of Python Keras
- How do I use zero padding in Python Keras?
- How do I use Python Keras to zip a file?
- How do I use Python Keras to create a Zoom application?
- How do I use keras.utils.to_categorical in Python?
- How can I use YOLO with Python and Keras?
- How can I use XGBoost, Python and Keras together to build a machine learning model?
- How can I use word2vec and Keras to develop a machine learning model in Python?
- How do I use validation_data when creating a Keras model in Python?
- How can I resolve the issue of Python module Tensorflow.keras not being found?
- How do I install Keras on Windows using Python?
See more codes...