python-kerasHow do I use Python Keras to zip a file?
Keras is a deep learning library that is built on top of TensorFlow, and it is not designed to work with files directly. However, it is possible to use the Python zipfile module to zip a file with Keras.
The following example code will create a zip file containing a single file:
import zipfile from keras.preprocessing.image import ImageDataGenerator # Create a new zip file zip_file = zipfile.ZipFile('my_file.zip', 'w') # Create an ImageDataGenerator object datagen = ImageDataGenerator() # Generate a single image x, y = datagen.flow(x, y, batch_size=1).next() # Add the image to the zip file zip_file.write('my_image.jpg', x) # Close the zip file zip_file.close()
The code above will create a zip file named
my_file.zip containing a single file named
import zipfile: Imports the Python zipfile module.
from keras.preprocessing.image import ImageDataGenerator: Imports the ImageDataGenerator class from the Keras preprocessing image module.
zip_file = zipfile.ZipFile('my_file.zip', 'w'): Creates a new zip file named
datagen = ImageDataGenerator(): Creates an ImageDataGenerator object.
x, y = datagen.flow(x, y, batch_size=1).next(): Generates a single image.
zip_file.write('my_image.jpg', x): Adds the image to the zip file.
zip_file.close(): Closes the zip file.
More of Python Keras
- How do I use zero padding in Python Keras?
- How do I use Python Keras to create a Zoom application?
- How can I use YOLO with Python and Keras?
- How can I use XGBoost, Python and Keras together to build a machine learning model?
- How can I install the python module tensorflow.keras in R?
- How can I use Python Keras to create a neural network with zero hidden layers?
- How can I use word2vec and Keras to develop a machine learning model in Python?
- How can I resolve the issue of Python module Tensorflow.keras not being found?
- How do I use keras.utils.to_categorical in Python?
See more codes...