python-pytorchHow do I install a Python PyTorch .whl file?
- Download the appropriate .whl file for your system from the PyTorch website.
- Open a command prompt/terminal and navigate to the directory containing the .whl file.
- Run the command
pip install <filename>.whl, where
<filename>is the name of the file you downloaded.
- If the installation is successful, you will see the following output:
Successfully installed torch-1.7.0+cu101
- To check that the installation was successful, you can run the command
python -c "import torch; print(torch.__version__)".
- If the installation was successful, the output should be the version number of PyTorch you installed:
- You can now use PyTorch in your Python programs.
More of Python Pytorch
- How can I use Python and PyTorch to create a Zoom application?
- How do I use PyTorch with Python version 3.11?
- How do I check the version of Python and PyTorch I am using?
- How can I use Python and PyTorch to create an XOR gate?
- How do I uninstall Python PyTorch?
- How do I use Python torch to slice a tensor?
- How do I save a PyTorch tensor to a file using Python?
- How can I install Python PyTorch on Ubuntu using ROCm?
- How can I use a Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) in Python with PyTorch?
- How can I use Python Poetry to install PyTorch?
See more codes...