python-pytorchWhat is the most compatible version of Python to use with PyTorch?
The most compatible version of Python to use with PyTorch is Python 3.6. PyTorch is a Python package that provides two high-level features: tensor computation (like NumPy) with strong GPU acceleration and deep neural networks built on a tape-based autograd system. Python 3.6 is the most recommended version to use with PyTorch, as it has the most stable version of the libraries needed for deep learning.
# Example code import torch print(torch.__version__)
The code above imports the PyTorch library and prints out the version number. As of this writing, the latest version of PyTorch is 1.6.0, which is compatible with Python 3.6.
import torch: This imports the PyTorch library into the current Python environment.
print(torch.__version__): This prints out the version number of the PyTorch library.
For more information, please refer to the official PyTorch documentation: https://pytorch.org/docs/stable/index.html
More of Python Pytorch
- How can I use Python and PyTorch to create a Zoom application?
- How can I use Yolov5 with PyTorch?
- How can I use Python and PyTorch to create an XOR gate?
- How can I compare Python PyTorch and Torch for software development?
- How do I plot a PyTorch tensor using Python?
- How can I use Python, PyTorch, and YOLOv5 to build an object detection model?
- How can I use Python and PyTorch together with Xorg?
- How can I enable CUDA support in Python PyTorch?
- How can I use PyTorch with Python 3.10?
- How can I use PyTorch with Python 3.11?
See more codes...