python-scipyHow do I create a numpy array of zeros using Python?
Creating a numpy array of zeros using Python is simple. To do this, the
numpy library must be imported.
import numpy as np
Then, a numpy array can be created using the
zeros function, passing in the desired shape of the array as an argument. For example, to create an array of zeros with a shape of (2,3):
arr = np.zeros((2,3)) print(arr)
[[0. 0. 0.] [0. 0. 0.]]
The code can be broken down as follows:
import numpy as npimports the
numpylibrary, and assigns it the alias
npfor easy access.
arr = np.zeros((2,3))creates a numpy array of zeros with a shape of (2,3) and assigns it to the variable
print(arr)prints the array to the console.
For more information, see the Numpy Documentation.
More of Python Scipy
- How do I use Python SciPy to bootstrap a dataset?
- How do I create a zero matrix using Python and Numpy?
- How do I create an array of zeros with the same shape as an existing array using Python and NumPy?
- How can I use Python Numpy to select elements from an array based on multiple conditions?
- How do I create a numpy array of zeros using Python?
- How do I use Python XlsxWriter to write a NumPy array to an Excel file?
- How can I use Python and SciPy to find the zeros of a function?
- How do I use Python Numpy to read and write Excel (.xlsx) files?
- How do I download a Python Scipy .whl file?
See more codes...