python-tensorflowHow do I check which version of TensorFlow I am using with Python?
To check which version of TensorFlow you are using with Python, you can use the following code:
import tensorflow as tf
This will print out the version of TensorFlow you are using, e.g.
The code consists of the following parts:
import tensorflow as tf: This imports the TensorFlow module and assigns it to the variable
print(tf.__version__): This prints out the version of TensorFlow you are using.
For more information on how to check the version of TensorFlow you are using, please see the following links:
More of Python Tensorflow
- ¿Cómo implementar reconocimiento facial con TensorFlow y Python?
- How can I use Python and TensorFlow to handle illegal hardware instructions in Zsh?
- How do I resolve a SymbolAlreadyExposedError when the symbol "zeros" is already exposed as () in TensorFlow Python util tf_export?
- How can I use Python and TensorFlow to implement multithreading?
- How do I concatenate tensorflow objects in Python?
- How do I use Python TensorFlow 1.x?
- How do I use the Xception model in TensorFlow with Python?
- How do I use TensorFlow 1.x with Python?
- How do I install TensorFlow using pip and PyPI?
See more codes...