tesseract-ocrHow do I set the Windows path for Tesseract OCR?
To set the Windows path for Tesseract OCR, you need to:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Go to System and Security > System
- Select Advanced System Settings
- On the Advanced tab, click the Environment Variables button
- Under System Variables, select Path and click the Edit button
- Add the path to the Tesseract OCR folder to the end of the list, for example:
- Click OK to save the changes.
You can also use the command line to set the Windows path for Tesseract OCR. For example, to add the path
C:\Program Files\Tesseract-OCR to the existing path variable, you can use the following command:
setx path "%path%;C:\Program Files\Tesseract-OCR"
The output of this command should be
SUCCESS: Specified value was saved.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How do I use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin Forms?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
- How can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
- How can I tune Tesseract OCR for optimal accuracy?
- How do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
- How do I add Tesseract OCR to my environment variables?
- How do I extract text from an XML output using Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin?
- How can I decide between Tesseract OCR and TensorFlow for my software development project?
See more codes...