amazon-redshiftHow do I create a table in Amazon RDS?
Creating a table in Amazon RDS is a straightforward process. First, you will need to connect to your RDS instance. This can be done with the following code:
$ rds-cli configure
Once you have connected to your RDS instance, you can create a table with the following SQL command:
CREATE TABLE table_name (
table_name is the name of the table you are creating, and
column3 are the names of the columns you are creating, with
datatype being the data type of the column (e.g.
If the table is successfully created, you will get the following output:
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.04 sec)
If you want to learn more about creating tables in Amazon RDS, you can check out the Amazon RDS documentation.
More of Amazon Redshift
- How do I use the Amazon Redshift YEAR function?
- How can I calculate the serverless pricing for Amazon Redshift?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift UNION to combine data from multiple tables?
- How can I handle divide by zero errors when using Amazon Redshift?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift RSQL to query data?
- How do I use Amazon Redshift's UNLOAD command?
- How do I set up and use Amazon Redshift Serverless?
- How can I use Amazon Redshift and Power BI together to create data visualizations?
- How do I open the Amazon Redshift port?
- How do I connect to Amazon Redshift using PHP?
See more codes...